New Borderlands DLC out tomorrow
A third downloadable expansion pack for role-playing shooter Borderlands is set for release tomorrow on Xbox 360, with a PS3 debut coming on Thursday.
2K Games and developer Gearbox made the announcement just hours before "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" is expected to go live on Xbox Live. PS3 players can anticipated it popping up on PlayStation Network Thursday afternoon.
Among a slew of new weapons, vehicles, and enemies, the expansion raises the level cap from 50 to 61. Gearbox has designed the download in the hopes of coaxing back high-level players that have completed the game. Stronger, more intelligent enemies promise a tougher challenge.
"The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" will go for 800 Microsoft Points and $9.99 on PlayStation Network.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year