New Borderlands DLC out tomorrow
A third downloadable expansion pack for role-playing shooter Borderlands is set for release tomorrow on Xbox 360, with a PS3 debut coming on Thursday.
2K Games and developer Gearbox made the announcement just hours before "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" is expected to go live on Xbox Live. PS3 players can anticipated it popping up on PlayStation Network Thursday afternoon.
Among a slew of new weapons, vehicles, and enemies, the expansion raises the level cap from 50 to 61. Gearbox has designed the download in the hopes of coaxing back high-level players that have completed the game. Stronger, more intelligent enemies promise a tougher challenge.
"The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" will go for 800 Microsoft Points and $9.99 on PlayStation Network.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release