EA Sports still back Tiger Woods
Following on from Tiger Woods' lengthy statement and apology yesterday, EA Sports boss Peter Moore has said that the game maker remain supportive of the troubled golfer - who is said to be receiving counselling for a sex addiction.
"It was good to see Tiger address the public today, and we're supportive of his focus toward family and rebuilding his life," Moore offers.
"He remains one of the greatest athletes in history, and as a long-standing partner, we look forward to seeing Tiger back on the golf course when the time is right for him and his family."
Yesterday, Woods admitted to a string of affairs in a dramatic apology to his wife, family and fans. EA Sports will release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 this summer as planned.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey