EA Sports still back Tiger Woods
Following on from Tiger Woods' lengthy statement and apology yesterday, EA Sports boss Peter Moore has said that the game maker remain supportive of the troubled golfer - who is said to be receiving counselling for a sex addiction.
"It was good to see Tiger address the public today, and we're supportive of his focus toward family and rebuilding his life," Moore offers.
"He remains one of the greatest athletes in history, and as a long-standing partner, we look forward to seeing Tiger back on the golf course when the time is right for him and his family."
Yesterday, Woods admitted to a string of affairs in a dramatic apology to his wife, family and fans. EA Sports will release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 this summer as planned.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III