EA Sports still back Tiger Woods
Following on from Tiger Woods' lengthy statement and apology yesterday, EA Sports boss Peter Moore has said that the game maker remain supportive of the troubled golfer - who is said to be receiving counselling for a sex addiction.
"It was good to see Tiger address the public today, and we're supportive of his focus toward family and rebuilding his life," Moore offers.
"He remains one of the greatest athletes in history, and as a long-standing partner, we look forward to seeing Tiger back on the golf course when the time is right for him and his family."
Yesterday, Woods admitted to a string of affairs in a dramatic apology to his wife, family and fans. EA Sports will release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 this summer as planned.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer