EA Sports still back Tiger Woods
Following on from Tiger Woods' lengthy statement and apology yesterday, EA Sports boss Peter Moore has said that the game maker remain supportive of the troubled golfer - who is said to be receiving counselling for a sex addiction.
"It was good to see Tiger address the public today, and we're supportive of his focus toward family and rebuilding his life," Moore offers.
"He remains one of the greatest athletes in history, and as a long-standing partner, we look forward to seeing Tiger back on the golf course when the time is right for him and his family."
Yesterday, Woods admitted to a string of affairs in a dramatic apology to his wife, family and fans. EA Sports will release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 this summer as planned.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3