EA Sports still back Tiger Woods
Following on from Tiger Woods' lengthy statement and apology yesterday, EA Sports boss Peter Moore has said that the game maker remain supportive of the troubled golfer - who is said to be receiving counselling for a sex addiction.
"It was good to see Tiger address the public today, and we're supportive of his focus toward family and rebuilding his life," Moore offers.
"He remains one of the greatest athletes in history, and as a long-standing partner, we look forward to seeing Tiger back on the golf course when the time is right for him and his family."
Yesterday, Woods admitted to a string of affairs in a dramatic apology to his wife, family and fans. EA Sports will release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 this summer as planned.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent