DVD format severely limiting Lost Planet 2
It appears that Capcom are having problems squeezing Lost Planet 2 onto DVDs for an Xbox 360 release.
Comments by the game's producer, Jun Takeuchi, translated by Kotaku seem to indicate that Capcom are dissatisfied with Microsoft's choice of media format.
In comparison with the first Lost Planet game Takeuchi said: "This time, truly, the content that was cut was significant and at the end, we had to wrestle with disc space."
The content cut is not to be lost though. Takeuchi added: "I think we could be able to add that content at a later date as downloadable content."
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday