DVD format severely limiting Lost Planet 2
It appears that Capcom are having problems squeezing Lost Planet 2 onto DVDs for an Xbox 360 release.
Comments by the game's producer, Jun Takeuchi, translated by Kotaku seem to indicate that Capcom are dissatisfied with Microsoft's choice of media format.
In comparison with the first Lost Planet game Takeuchi said: "This time, truly, the content that was cut was significant and at the end, we had to wrestle with disc space."
The content cut is not to be lost though. Takeuchi added: "I think we could be able to add that content at a later date as downloadable content."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update