DVD format severely limiting Lost Planet 2
It appears that Capcom are having problems squeezing Lost Planet 2 onto DVDs for an Xbox 360 release.
Comments by the game's producer, Jun Takeuchi, translated by Kotaku seem to indicate that Capcom are dissatisfied with Microsoft's choice of media format.
In comparison with the first Lost Planet game Takeuchi said: "This time, truly, the content that was cut was significant and at the end, we had to wrestle with disc space."
The content cut is not to be lost though. Takeuchi added: "I think we could be able to add that content at a later date as downloadable content."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title