DVD format severely limiting Lost Planet 2
It appears that Capcom are having problems squeezing Lost Planet 2 onto DVDs for an Xbox 360 release.
Comments by the game's producer, Jun Takeuchi, translated by Kotaku seem to indicate that Capcom are dissatisfied with Microsoft's choice of media format.
In comparison with the first Lost Planet game Takeuchi said: "This time, truly, the content that was cut was significant and at the end, we had to wrestle with disc space."
The content cut is not to be lost though. Takeuchi added: "I think we could be able to add that content at a later date as downloadable content."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year