DVD format severely limiting Lost Planet 2
It appears that Capcom are having problems squeezing Lost Planet 2 onto DVDs for an Xbox 360 release.
Comments by the game's producer, Jun Takeuchi, translated by Kotaku seem to indicate that Capcom are dissatisfied with Microsoft's choice of media format.
In comparison with the first Lost Planet game Takeuchi said: "This time, truly, the content that was cut was significant and at the end, we had to wrestle with disc space."
The content cut is not to be lost though. Takeuchi added: "I think we could be able to add that content at a later date as downloadable content."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3