Firaxis working on Civilization 5
2K Games has announced that Sid Meier's studio Firaxis is working on Civilization V.
Not only that but the latest game in the legendary strategy series will arrive on PC this Autumn.
"Each new version of Civilization presents exciting challenges for our team," said Meier. "Thankfully, ideas on how to bring new and fun experiences to Civ players never seem to stop flowing. From fully animated leaders and realistic landscapes, new combat tactics, expanded diplomacy and shared mods, we're excited for players to see the new vision our team at Firaxis has brought to the series."
Firaxis is also working on a Facebook version of Civilization called Civilization Network finding yet another platform for Meier's enduring strategy franchise.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO