PS Home gets Star Wars fever
Iconic Star Wars tropes like the lightsabre are on the way to the PlayStation Home social networking world, that's the word in from LucasArts and Sony this morning.
The LucasArts in-world store will not only offer up Star Wars goodies, but also Indiana Jones-related items as well.
Costumes, lightsabres, apartment spaces and even 'Yoda water features' are mooted.
We'll have more on this shortly. Thanks VG247.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny