PS Home gets Star Wars fever
Iconic Star Wars tropes like the lightsabre are on the way to the PlayStation Home social networking world, that's the word in from LucasArts and Sony this morning.
The LucasArts in-world store will not only offer up Star Wars goodies, but also Indiana Jones-related items as well.
Costumes, lightsabres, apartment spaces and even 'Yoda water features' are mooted.
We'll have more on this shortly. Thanks VG247.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though