Epic Mickey could hit PS3, Xbox 360
While Junction Point are only creating Epic Mickey for the Wii at this stage, it looks as if Warren Spector's opus could eventually make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The game is all about the Wii's brush-based motion controls of course, but the forthcoming motion control hardware from Sony and Microsoft could eventually see the game released on the PS3 and Xbox 360, too.
"If we started it 6 months ago we would have potentially thought differently about it," Disney exec Graham Hopper offers.
"We have a very large audience base that has Wiis in their home. That's not to say that we won't go to other platforms in the future."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan