Epic Mickey could hit PS3, Xbox 360
While Junction Point are only creating Epic Mickey for the Wii at this stage, it looks as if Warren Spector's opus could eventually make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The game is all about the Wii's brush-based motion controls of course, but the forthcoming motion control hardware from Sony and Microsoft could eventually see the game released on the PS3 and Xbox 360, too.
"If we started it 6 months ago we would have potentially thought differently about it," Disney exec Graham Hopper offers.
"We have a very large audience base that has Wiis in their home. That's not to say that we won't go to other platforms in the future."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access