Epic Mickey could hit PS3, Xbox 360
While Junction Point are only creating Epic Mickey for the Wii at this stage, it looks as if Warren Spector's opus could eventually make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The game is all about the Wii's brush-based motion controls of course, but the forthcoming motion control hardware from Sony and Microsoft could eventually see the game released on the PS3 and Xbox 360, too.
"If we started it 6 months ago we would have potentially thought differently about it," Disney exec Graham Hopper offers.
"We have a very large audience base that has Wiis in their home. That's not to say that we won't go to other platforms in the future."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny