Epic Mickey could hit PS3, Xbox 360
While Junction Point are only creating Epic Mickey for the Wii at this stage, it looks as if Warren Spector's opus could eventually make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The game is all about the Wii's brush-based motion controls of course, but the forthcoming motion control hardware from Sony and Microsoft could eventually see the game released on the PS3 and Xbox 360, too.
"If we started it 6 months ago we would have potentially thought differently about it," Disney exec Graham Hopper offers.
"We have a very large audience base that has Wiis in their home. That's not to say that we won't go to other platforms in the future."
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday