Epic Mickey could hit PS3, Xbox 360
While Junction Point are only creating Epic Mickey for the Wii at this stage, it looks as if Warren Spector's opus could eventually make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The game is all about the Wii's brush-based motion controls of course, but the forthcoming motion control hardware from Sony and Microsoft could eventually see the game released on the PS3 and Xbox 360, too.
"If we started it 6 months ago we would have potentially thought differently about it," Disney exec Graham Hopper offers.
"We have a very large audience base that has Wiis in their home. That's not to say that we won't go to other platforms in the future."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes