SF III fighters batter their way into SSF IV
Some favourite characters from Street Fighter III will join the already bursting roster of fighters on Super Street Fighter IV.
A translation of Famitsu by All Games Beta shows that three fighters, Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley have all been confirmed as additions to Super Street Fighter IV.
The three characters make their return alongside Dee Jay, T Hawk, Juri, Cody, Adon and Guy.
Super Street Fighter IV hits PS3 and Xbox 360 at the end of April.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release