SF III fighters batter their way into SSF IV
Some favourite characters from Street Fighter III will join the already bursting roster of fighters on Super Street Fighter IV.
A translation of Famitsu by All Games Beta shows that three fighters, Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley have all been confirmed as additions to Super Street Fighter IV.
The three characters make their return alongside Dee Jay, T Hawk, Juri, Cody, Adon and Guy.
Super Street Fighter IV hits PS3 and Xbox 360 at the end of April.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion