SF III fighters batter their way into SSF IV
Some favourite characters from Street Fighter III will join the already bursting roster of fighters on Super Street Fighter IV.
A translation of Famitsu by All Games Beta shows that three fighters, Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley have all been confirmed as additions to Super Street Fighter IV.
The three characters make their return alongside Dee Jay, T Hawk, Juri, Cody, Adon and Guy.
Super Street Fighter IV hits PS3 and Xbox 360 at the end of April.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3