SF III fighters batter their way into SSF IV
Some favourite characters from Street Fighter III will join the already bursting roster of fighters on Super Street Fighter IV.
A translation of Famitsu by All Games Beta shows that three fighters, Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley have all been confirmed as additions to Super Street Fighter IV.
The three characters make their return alongside Dee Jay, T Hawk, Juri, Cody, Adon and Guy.
Super Street Fighter IV hits PS3 and Xbox 360 at the end of April.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey