SF III fighters batter their way into SSF IV
Some favourite characters from Street Fighter III will join the already bursting roster of fighters on Super Street Fighter IV.
A translation of Famitsu by All Games Beta shows that three fighters, Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley have all been confirmed as additions to Super Street Fighter IV.
The three characters make their return alongside Dee Jay, T Hawk, Juri, Cody, Adon and Guy.
Super Street Fighter IV hits PS3 and Xbox 360 at the end of April.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag