KH III not the next Kingdom Hearts game
Kingdom Hearts creator, Tetsuya Nomura, has saddened fans in Japan by saying that the next game to bear the Kingdom Hearts name will not be Kingdom Hearts III.
Nomura told Famitsu (translated via The Examiner) that the next Kingdom Hearts will not star the series main protagonist Sora.
He did tease that a new mystery title in the series was in the works which will link up some of the other storylines from previous games.
Nomura also confessed that he wanted a new Kingdom Hearts game to come out every year to keep the fans happy.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free