KH III not the next Kingdom Hearts game
Kingdom Hearts creator, Tetsuya Nomura, has saddened fans in Japan by saying that the next game to bear the Kingdom Hearts name will not be Kingdom Hearts III.
Nomura told Famitsu (translated via The Examiner) that the next Kingdom Hearts will not star the series main protagonist Sora.
He did tease that a new mystery title in the series was in the works which will link up some of the other storylines from previous games.
Nomura also confessed that he wanted a new Kingdom Hearts game to come out every year to keep the fans happy.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer