KH III not the next Kingdom Hearts game
Kingdom Hearts creator, Tetsuya Nomura, has saddened fans in Japan by saying that the next game to bear the Kingdom Hearts name will not be Kingdom Hearts III.
Nomura told Famitsu (translated via The Examiner) that the next Kingdom Hearts will not star the series main protagonist Sora.
He did tease that a new mystery title in the series was in the works which will link up some of the other storylines from previous games.
Nomura also confessed that he wanted a new Kingdom Hearts game to come out every year to keep the fans happy.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early