KH III not the next Kingdom Hearts game
Kingdom Hearts creator, Tetsuya Nomura, has saddened fans in Japan by saying that the next game to bear the Kingdom Hearts name will not be Kingdom Hearts III.
Nomura told Famitsu (translated via The Examiner) that the next Kingdom Hearts will not star the series main protagonist Sora.
He did tease that a new mystery title in the series was in the works which will link up some of the other storylines from previous games.
Nomura also confessed that he wanted a new Kingdom Hearts game to come out every year to keep the fans happy.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year