Monster Hunter Tri spotted on PSP
Monster Hunter Tri won't be exclusive to Wii for long if Hong Konger magazine GameWave is accurate in predicting a PSP release.
Siliconera spotted the cover story, which details Monster Hunter Tri being ported to PSP before the end of the year. The game is already planned for debut on Wii in the US and UK this April.
The story makes complete sense; after all, Capcom's Monster Hunter series is the top-selling franchise on PSP with millions of units sold. Naturally, releasing another instalment as PSP flourishes in Japan is good business.
Capcom hasn't confirmed the news, but we anticipate an announcement during E3.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto