Monster Hunter Tri spotted on PSP
Monster Hunter Tri won't be exclusive to Wii for long if Hong Konger magazine GameWave is accurate in predicting a PSP release.
Siliconera spotted the cover story, which details Monster Hunter Tri being ported to PSP before the end of the year. The game is already planned for debut on Wii in the US and UK this April.
The story makes complete sense; after all, Capcom's Monster Hunter series is the top-selling franchise on PSP with millions of units sold. Naturally, releasing another instalment as PSP flourishes in Japan is good business.
Capcom hasn't confirmed the news, but we anticipate an announcement during E3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer