Monster Hunter Tri spotted on PSP
Monster Hunter Tri won't be exclusive to Wii for long if Hong Konger magazine GameWave is accurate in predicting a PSP release.
Siliconera spotted the cover story, which details Monster Hunter Tri being ported to PSP before the end of the year. The game is already planned for debut on Wii in the US and UK this April.
The story makes complete sense; after all, Capcom's Monster Hunter series is the top-selling franchise on PSP with millions of units sold. Naturally, releasing another instalment as PSP flourishes in Japan is good business.
Capcom hasn't confirmed the news, but we anticipate an announcement during E3.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online