Monster Hunter Tri spotted on PSP
Monster Hunter Tri won't be exclusive to Wii for long if Hong Konger magazine GameWave is accurate in predicting a PSP release.
Siliconera spotted the cover story, which details Monster Hunter Tri being ported to PSP before the end of the year. The game is already planned for debut on Wii in the US and UK this April.
The story makes complete sense; after all, Capcom's Monster Hunter series is the top-selling franchise on PSP with millions of units sold. Naturally, releasing another instalment as PSP flourishes in Japan is good business.
Capcom hasn't confirmed the news, but we anticipate an announcement during E3.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like