Monster Hunter Tri spotted on PSP
Monster Hunter Tri won't be exclusive to Wii for long if Hong Konger magazine GameWave is accurate in predicting a PSP release.
Siliconera spotted the cover story, which details Monster Hunter Tri being ported to PSP before the end of the year. The game is already planned for debut on Wii in the US and UK this April.
The story makes complete sense; after all, Capcom's Monster Hunter series is the top-selling franchise on PSP with millions of units sold. Naturally, releasing another instalment as PSP flourishes in Japan is good business.
Capcom hasn't confirmed the news, but we anticipate an announcement during E3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year