Killer Instinct could one day return
A new Killer Instinct game based on Rare's classic has been hinted forever, Microsoft themselves contributing to Killer Instinct 3 chit-chat this week.
Apparently, Microsoft Game Studios creative boss Ken Lobb is a fan of the series - the executive admitting he would "love" to see a new entry crafted.
"I love KI. We want to make KI. We aren't working on it today. Someday we will bring back KI," Lobb told Destructoid at X10.
Even if a Killer Instinct 3 isn't in the works, there's no doubt the opportunity for revamping the two original games on Xbox Live Arcade, of course.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015