Killer Instinct could one day return
A new Killer Instinct game based on Rare's classic has been hinted forever, Microsoft themselves contributing to Killer Instinct 3 chit-chat this week.
Apparently, Microsoft Game Studios creative boss Ken Lobb is a fan of the series - the executive admitting he would "love" to see a new entry crafted.
"I love KI. We want to make KI. We aren't working on it today. Someday we will bring back KI," Lobb told Destructoid at X10.
Even if a Killer Instinct 3 isn't in the works, there's no doubt the opportunity for revamping the two original games on Xbox Live Arcade, of course.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer