Killer Instinct could one day return
A new Killer Instinct game based on Rare's classic has been hinted forever, Microsoft themselves contributing to Killer Instinct 3 chit-chat this week.
Apparently, Microsoft Game Studios creative boss Ken Lobb is a fan of the series - the executive admitting he would "love" to see a new entry crafted.
"I love KI. We want to make KI. We aren't working on it today. Someday we will bring back KI," Lobb told Destructoid at X10.
Even if a Killer Instinct 3 isn't in the works, there's no doubt the opportunity for revamping the two original games on Xbox Live Arcade, of course.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year