Killer Instinct could one day return
A new Killer Instinct game based on Rare's classic has been hinted forever, Microsoft themselves contributing to Killer Instinct 3 chit-chat this week.
Apparently, Microsoft Game Studios creative boss Ken Lobb is a fan of the series - the executive admitting he would "love" to see a new entry crafted.
"I love KI. We want to make KI. We aren't working on it today. Someday we will bring back KI," Lobb told Destructoid at X10.
Even if a Killer Instinct 3 isn't in the works, there's no doubt the opportunity for revamping the two original games on Xbox Live Arcade, of course.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title