Pokemon Company catches a DS2
The Pokemon Company is purportedly among the first small group of developers that have received access to Nintendo DS2 development kits in advance of the handheld's rumoured announcement.
CVG references an insider at the Pokemon Company who claims the device is a spectacular improvement over the original.
"It's genuinely the best thing I think I've ever worked with. I can tell you that it's got a 'tilt' function that's not dissimilar to iPhone, but does a lot more."
Interestingly enough, the informant claims that a late February or even March reveal is unlikely. Instead, the person assumes that an announcement will occur later that is closer in line with marketing plans that have been drafted for the device.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone