Pokemon Company catches a DS2
The Pokemon Company is purportedly among the first small group of developers that have received access to Nintendo DS2 development kits in advance of the handheld's rumoured announcement.
CVG references an insider at the Pokemon Company who claims the device is a spectacular improvement over the original.
"It's genuinely the best thing I think I've ever worked with. I can tell you that it's got a 'tilt' function that's not dissimilar to iPhone, but does a lot more."
Interestingly enough, the informant claims that a late February or even March reveal is unlikely. Instead, the person assumes that an announcement will occur later that is closer in line with marketing plans that have been drafted for the device.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3