Pokemon Company catches a DS2
The Pokemon Company is purportedly among the first small group of developers that have received access to Nintendo DS2 development kits in advance of the handheld's rumoured announcement.
CVG references an insider at the Pokemon Company who claims the device is a spectacular improvement over the original.
"It's genuinely the best thing I think I've ever worked with. I can tell you that it's got a 'tilt' function that's not dissimilar to iPhone, but does a lot more."
Interestingly enough, the informant claims that a late February or even March reveal is unlikely. Instead, the person assumes that an announcement will occur later that is closer in line with marketing plans that have been drafted for the device.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch