Pokemon Company catches a DS2
The Pokemon Company is purportedly among the first small group of developers that have received access to Nintendo DS2 development kits in advance of the handheld's rumoured announcement.
CVG references an insider at the Pokemon Company who claims the device is a spectacular improvement over the original.
"It's genuinely the best thing I think I've ever worked with. I can tell you that it's got a 'tilt' function that's not dissimilar to iPhone, but does a lot more."
Interestingly enough, the informant claims that a late February or even March reveal is unlikely. Instead, the person assumes that an announcement will occur later that is closer in line with marketing plans that have been drafted for the device.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes