Pokemon Company catches a DS2
The Pokemon Company is purportedly among the first small group of developers that have received access to Nintendo DS2 development kits in advance of the handheld's rumoured announcement.
CVG references an insider at the Pokemon Company who claims the device is a spectacular improvement over the original.
"It's genuinely the best thing I think I've ever worked with. I can tell you that it's got a 'tilt' function that's not dissimilar to iPhone, but does a lot more."
Interestingly enough, the informant claims that a late February or even March reveal is unlikely. Instead, the person assumes that an announcement will occur later that is closer in line with marketing plans that have been drafted for the device.
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita