GTA V PC petition approaches 600,000 signatures
The online petition requesting, nay begging for a PC version of GTA V has certainly gathered quite the momentum.
The petition has managed to collect an amount approaching 600,000 sigantures of fans of the series who desperately want to see the game come to the PC.
The petition's foreword reads, “Please release GTA V on PC. GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform.”
“Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have,” it goes on. “I hope you consider the release of GTA V on PC as it'll make many people very happy.”
The petition currently holds the signatures of 576,732 people (mine included).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3