GTA V PC petition approaches 600,000 signatures
The online petition requesting, nay begging for a PC version of GTA V has certainly gathered quite the momentum.
The petition has managed to collect an amount approaching 600,000 sigantures of fans of the series who desperately want to see the game come to the PC.
The petition's foreword reads, “Please release GTA V on PC. GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform.”
“Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have,” it goes on. “I hope you consider the release of GTA V on PC as it'll make many people very happy.”
The petition currently holds the signatures of 576,732 people (mine included).
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching