GTA V PC petition approaches 600,000 signatures
The online petition requesting, nay begging for a PC version of GTA V has certainly gathered quite the momentum.
The petition has managed to collect an amount approaching 600,000 sigantures of fans of the series who desperately want to see the game come to the PC.
The petition's foreword reads, “Please release GTA V on PC. GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform.”
“Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have,” it goes on. “I hope you consider the release of GTA V on PC as it'll make many people very happy.”
The petition currently holds the signatures of 576,732 people (mine included).
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year