GTA V PC petition approaches 600,000 signatures
The online petition requesting, nay begging for a PC version of GTA V has certainly gathered quite the momentum.
The petition has managed to collect an amount approaching 600,000 sigantures of fans of the series who desperately want to see the game come to the PC.
The petition's foreword reads, “Please release GTA V on PC. GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform.”
“Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have,” it goes on. “I hope you consider the release of GTA V on PC as it'll make many people very happy.”
The petition currently holds the signatures of 576,732 people (mine included).
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage