GTA V PC petition approaches 600,000 signatures
The online petition requesting, nay begging for a PC version of GTA V has certainly gathered quite the momentum.
The petition has managed to collect an amount approaching 600,000 sigantures of fans of the series who desperately want to see the game come to the PC.
The petition's foreword reads, “Please release GTA V on PC. GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform.”
“Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have,” it goes on. “I hope you consider the release of GTA V on PC as it'll make many people very happy.”
The petition currently holds the signatures of 576,732 people (mine included).
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer