Darksiders demo coming soon
THQ and Vigil Games have now put together a demo of their underachieving hack 'n' slasher Darksiders.
The demo will be available on both Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Network and will feature a whopping 90 minutes of gameplay from the full game.
Gamers will be able to take on the first dungeon and its impressive boss, the winged bat-demon Tiamat in the very generous demo.
"We really wanted to give gamers a true idea of the variety of gameplay that the game offers," Vigil's David Adams enthused. "So rather than just making a standard 20-minute demo version of the first few levels, we decided to give away this massive level and reveal the true essence of the game."
The demo of Darksiders will be available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace from February 25th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer