No Final Fantasy XIII DLC planned
Square Enix current claims that there is no plan to release downloadable content for Final Fantasy XIII, highlighting the wealth of content in the core game as being more than sufficient to satisfy RPG lusts.
On PlayStation.Blog, Producer Yoshinori Kitase and Director Motomu Toriyama explained that DLC is not a point of interest for the development team.
"Regarding the DLC content, we feel that the final product is 100% enjoyableits the complete package. So were not planning any DLC at this time."
Of course, that could easily morph into plans to release downloadable content. Blockbuster sales of the game will undoubtedly put pressure on Square Enix to reconsider its current position regarding DLC.
Final Fantasy XIII will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 9.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO