Worms go Live
You may have been disappointed to note that the release of Team 17's Worms 3D at the end of last year lacked an online mode (for consoles), a fact that both developer and publisher (Sega) will be addressing in the North American release, due soon.
PC, PS2 and GameCube versions are slated for American debuts this month, with an Xbox Live-enabled edition for Microsoft's machine following shortly. Whether future or current European copies of Worms 3D will support online play via the Xbox is at this point unknown.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though