Worms go Live
You may have been disappointed to note that the release of Team 17's Worms 3D at the end of last year lacked an online mode (for consoles), a fact that both developer and publisher (Sega) will be addressing in the North American release, due soon.
PC, PS2 and GameCube versions are slated for American debuts this month, with an Xbox Live-enabled edition for Microsoft's machine following shortly. Whether future or current European copies of Worms 3D will support online play via the Xbox is at this point unknown.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year