Worms go Live
You may have been disappointed to note that the release of Team 17's Worms 3D at the end of last year lacked an online mode (for consoles), a fact that both developer and publisher (Sega) will be addressing in the North American release, due soon.
PC, PS2 and GameCube versions are slated for American debuts this month, with an Xbox Live-enabled edition for Microsoft's machine following shortly. Whether future or current European copies of Worms 3D will support online play via the Xbox is at this point unknown.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto