Worms go Live
You may have been disappointed to note that the release of Team 17's Worms 3D at the end of last year lacked an online mode (for consoles), a fact that both developer and publisher (Sega) will be addressing in the North American release, due soon.
PC, PS2 and GameCube versions are slated for American debuts this month, with an Xbox Live-enabled edition for Microsoft's machine following shortly. Whether future or current European copies of Worms 3D will support online play via the Xbox is at this point unknown.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing