Worms go Live
You may have been disappointed to note that the release of Team 17's Worms 3D at the end of last year lacked an online mode (for consoles), a fact that both developer and publisher (Sega) will be addressing in the North American release, due soon.
PC, PS2 and GameCube versions are slated for American debuts this month, with an Xbox Live-enabled edition for Microsoft's machine following shortly. Whether future or current European copies of Worms 3D will support online play via the Xbox is at this point unknown.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3