Plants vs. Zombies pollinates iPhone
The house that Peggle built has released the iPhone and iPod touch version of its quirky PC tower defence title Plants vs. Zombies at a surprisingly low price.
Squeezing a PC game onto a handset just a few inches wide is certainly an accomplishment, yet PopCap has done something truly impressive with low pricing.
Although Plants vs. Zombies blooms with fewer modes than its PC progenitor, it's practically a steal on iPhone. Adventure mode takes you through 50 levels of botanical action featuring a staggering 49 plant species and dozens of different zombies. There's even a Quick Play mode to tinker with any level you've completed.
Plants vs. Zombies is available now for iPhone and iPod touch at a price of 1.79 GBP / 2.99 USD.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today