Plants vs. Zombies pollinates iPhone
The house that Peggle built has released the iPhone and iPod touch version of its quirky PC tower defence title Plants vs. Zombies at a surprisingly low price.
Squeezing a PC game onto a handset just a few inches wide is certainly an accomplishment, yet PopCap has done something truly impressive with low pricing.
Although Plants vs. Zombies blooms with fewer modes than its PC progenitor, it's practically a steal on iPhone. Adventure mode takes you through 50 levels of botanical action featuring a staggering 49 plant species and dozens of different zombies. There's even a Quick Play mode to tinker with any level you've completed.
Plants vs. Zombies is available now for iPhone and iPod touch at a price of 1.79 GBP / 2.99 USD.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today