Plants vs. Zombies pollinates iPhone
The house that Peggle built has released the iPhone and iPod touch version of its quirky PC tower defence title Plants vs. Zombies at a surprisingly low price.
Squeezing a PC game onto a handset just a few inches wide is certainly an accomplishment, yet PopCap has done something truly impressive with low pricing.
Although Plants vs. Zombies blooms with fewer modes than its PC progenitor, it's practically a steal on iPhone. Adventure mode takes you through 50 levels of botanical action featuring a staggering 49 plant species and dozens of different zombies. There's even a Quick Play mode to tinker with any level you've completed.
Plants vs. Zombies is available now for iPhone and iPod touch at a price of 1.79 GBP / 2.99 USD.
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings