Plants vs. Zombies pollinates iPhone
The house that Peggle built has released the iPhone and iPod touch version of its quirky PC tower defence title Plants vs. Zombies at a surprisingly low price.
Squeezing a PC game onto a handset just a few inches wide is certainly an accomplishment, yet PopCap has done something truly impressive with low pricing.
Although Plants vs. Zombies blooms with fewer modes than its PC progenitor, it's practically a steal on iPhone. Adventure mode takes you through 50 levels of botanical action featuring a staggering 49 plant species and dozens of different zombies. There's even a Quick Play mode to tinker with any level you've completed.
Plants vs. Zombies is available now for iPhone and iPod touch at a price of 1.79 GBP / 2.99 USD.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May