Plants vs. Zombies pollinates iPhone
The house that Peggle built has released the iPhone and iPod touch version of its quirky PC tower defence title Plants vs. Zombies at a surprisingly low price.
Squeezing a PC game onto a handset just a few inches wide is certainly an accomplishment, yet PopCap has done something truly impressive with low pricing.
Although Plants vs. Zombies blooms with fewer modes than its PC progenitor, it's practically a steal on iPhone. Adventure mode takes you through 50 levels of botanical action featuring a staggering 49 plant species and dozens of different zombies. There's even a Quick Play mode to tinker with any level you've completed.
Plants vs. Zombies is available now for iPhone and iPod touch at a price of 1.79 GBP / 2.99 USD.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year