Motion control support coming for Heavy Rain
Quantic Dream's CEO David Cage confessed that Heavy Rain was originally meant for Sony's new PS3 motion controller.
Cage said: "If you are talking about Motion Control, this is something we initially considered for Heavy Rain. The very first version of the game design was based on motion control, but it was not feasible at the time. But all the controls of the final version of 'Heavy Rain' is still based on motion."
He went on to praise Sony's new control device and promised that there would be a 'good chance' of an announcement 'in the coming weeks' on motion control support for Heavy Rain.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching