Motion control support coming for Heavy Rain
Quantic Dream's CEO David Cage confessed that Heavy Rain was originally meant for Sony's new PS3 motion controller.
Cage said: "If you are talking about Motion Control, this is something we initially considered for Heavy Rain. The very first version of the game design was based on motion control, but it was not feasible at the time. But all the controls of the final version of 'Heavy Rain' is still based on motion."
He went on to praise Sony's new control device and promised that there would be a 'good chance' of an announcement 'in the coming weeks' on motion control support for Heavy Rain.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week