Black creator working on new Codemasters FPS
Stuart Black, the man behind Criterion's 2005 hit FPS Black, is working on a new project, this time with Codemasters' Guildford Studio.
Codemasters has confirmed today to CVG that Black has joined them and is working on a new FPS title using their EGO engine.
Codematsers VP of development, Gavin Cheshire said: "With Stuart Black directing the vision for our new IP in production, deployment of EGO and key development figures heading up a highly skilled team, our Guildford facility offers great potential for development talent based in the South East who want to join a growing studio and work on original titles."
This is the first new IP from Codemasters since Race Driver: GRID breathed new life into the TOCA franchise.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today