Black creator working on new Codemasters FPS
Stuart Black, the man behind Criterion's 2005 hit FPS Black, is working on a new project, this time with Codemasters' Guildford Studio.
Codemasters has confirmed today to CVG that Black has joined them and is working on a new FPS title using their EGO engine.
Codematsers VP of development, Gavin Cheshire said: "With Stuart Black directing the vision for our new IP in production, deployment of EGO and key development figures heading up a highly skilled team, our Guildford facility offers great potential for development talent based in the South East who want to join a growing studio and work on original titles."
This is the first new IP from Codemasters since Race Driver: GRID breathed new life into the TOCA franchise.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access