Black creator working on new Codemasters FPS
Stuart Black, the man behind Criterion's 2005 hit FPS Black, is working on a new project, this time with Codemasters' Guildford Studio.
Codemasters has confirmed today to CVG that Black has joined them and is working on a new FPS title using their EGO engine.
Codematsers VP of development, Gavin Cheshire said: "With Stuart Black directing the vision for our new IP in production, deployment of EGO and key development figures heading up a highly skilled team, our Guildford facility offers great potential for development talent based in the South East who want to join a growing studio and work on original titles."
This is the first new IP from Codemasters since Race Driver: GRID breathed new life into the TOCA franchise.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone