Black creator working on new Codemasters FPS
Stuart Black, the man behind Criterion's 2005 hit FPS Black, is working on a new project, this time with Codemasters' Guildford Studio.
Codemasters has confirmed today to CVG that Black has joined them and is working on a new FPS title using their EGO engine.
Codematsers VP of development, Gavin Cheshire said: "With Stuart Black directing the vision for our new IP in production, deployment of EGO and key development figures heading up a highly skilled team, our Guildford facility offers great potential for development talent based in the South East who want to join a growing studio and work on original titles."
This is the first new IP from Codemasters since Race Driver: GRID breathed new life into the TOCA franchise.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015