Sony revenues dominated by PS3
According to NPD's figures, the PS3 now accounts for as much as 94 percent of Sony's console revenue.
With both the PSP and PS2 in decline Sony's main source of income is the newly revitalised PS3.
Despite continued popularity in Japan the PSP has seen a 22 percent drop in software revenues from the last quarter of 2009 compared to the last quarter of 2008 with the hardware unit sales dropping 30 percent for the same period.
These figures now seem to show that Sony is almost entirely relying on the PS3.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light