Sony revenues dominated by PS3
According to NPD's figures, the PS3 now accounts for as much as 94 percent of Sony's console revenue.
With both the PSP and PS2 in decline Sony's main source of income is the newly revitalised PS3.
Despite continued popularity in Japan the PSP has seen a 22 percent drop in software revenues from the last quarter of 2009 compared to the last quarter of 2008 with the hardware unit sales dropping 30 percent for the same period.
These figures now seem to show that Sony is almost entirely relying on the PS3.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan