WoW add-on finally earns Chinese release
China's General Administration of Press and Publication has finally approved Blizzard's Burning Crusade add-on for World of Warcraft for release, despite doubts surrounding the MMO's future in the country.
Local operator NetEase last week applied for a license to release the expansion, new sign-ups to the online giant suspended as part of this process.
The Administration are also considering the Wrath of the Lich King add-on, but no license has been granted for this update yet.
Sign-ups for WoW are expected to re-open soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light