Obsidian turning out Wheel of Time
Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time fantasy book series is receiving the game treatment courtesy of Obsidian Entertainment, which will likely be released in conjunction with a film being produced by Universal.
Obsidian is surely crafting a role-playing game given its portfolio which includes Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, upcoming spy game Alpha Protocol, and the highly anticipated Fallout: New Vegas.
While the developer has had a mixed critical results, there's no question a game adaptation of the Wheel of Time would catch more than a few eyes.
No release date has been set for the game, but it's unlikely to be out before 2011.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too