Brotherhood back in New Vegas
Although taking a secondary role in Fallout: New Vegas, series favourite faction the Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance in the off-shoot instalment.
Scans from the latest issue of the Official Xbox Magazine as posted on Fallout franchise fansite Duck and Cover provide a few new tidbits about the role-playing game in addition to news of the Brotherhood's return.
Age ain't nothing but a number since you have control over your character's age. According to the magazine, you can set his/her age.
The reputation system revealed earlier is explained in greater detail and is described as being specific to towns. Your reputation with individual domains actually has an affect on the game's ending.
Fallout: New Vegas is set for release in autumn on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all