Brotherhood back in New Vegas
Although taking a secondary role in Fallout: New Vegas, series favourite faction the Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance in the off-shoot instalment.
Scans from the latest issue of the Official Xbox Magazine as posted on Fallout franchise fansite Duck and Cover provide a few new tidbits about the role-playing game in addition to news of the Brotherhood's return.
Age ain't nothing but a number since you have control over your character's age. According to the magazine, you can set his/her age.
The reputation system revealed earlier is explained in greater detail and is described as being specific to towns. Your reputation with individual domains actually has an affect on the game's ending.
Fallout: New Vegas is set for release in autumn on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan