Brotherhood back in New Vegas
Although taking a secondary role in Fallout: New Vegas, series favourite faction the Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance in the off-shoot instalment.
Scans from the latest issue of the Official Xbox Magazine as posted on Fallout franchise fansite Duck and Cover provide a few new tidbits about the role-playing game in addition to news of the Brotherhood's return.
Age ain't nothing but a number since you have control over your character's age. According to the magazine, you can set his/her age.
The reputation system revealed earlier is explained in greater detail and is described as being specific to towns. Your reputation with individual domains actually has an affect on the game's ending.
Fallout: New Vegas is set for release in autumn on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year