Brotherhood back in New Vegas
Although taking a secondary role in Fallout: New Vegas, series favourite faction the Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance in the off-shoot instalment.
Scans from the latest issue of the Official Xbox Magazine as posted on Fallout franchise fansite Duck and Cover provide a few new tidbits about the role-playing game in addition to news of the Brotherhood's return.
Age ain't nothing but a number since you have control over your character's age. According to the magazine, you can set his/her age.
The reputation system revealed earlier is explained in greater detail and is described as being specific to towns. Your reputation with individual domains actually has an affect on the game's ending.
Fallout: New Vegas is set for release in autumn on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO