Brotherhood back in New Vegas
Although taking a secondary role in Fallout: New Vegas, series favourite faction the Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance in the off-shoot instalment.
Scans from the latest issue of the Official Xbox Magazine as posted on Fallout franchise fansite Duck and Cover provide a few new tidbits about the role-playing game in addition to news of the Brotherhood's return.
Age ain't nothing but a number since you have control over your character's age. According to the magazine, you can set his/her age.
The reputation system revealed earlier is explained in greater detail and is described as being specific to towns. Your reputation with individual domains actually has an affect on the game's ending.
Fallout: New Vegas is set for release in autumn on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3