US PSP sales crash and burn
PSP has hit hard time in the US where sales continue to fall in spite of claims from Sony that the launch of PSPgo has brought a resurgence of interest in the handheld.
According to analysis by PocketGamer, PSP sales have dropped a staggering 58% from the same time last year. 172k PSPs were sold in January 2009 compared to just 100k last month.
This is a stark contrast to DS, which continues to sell like hotcakes. DS outsold PSP 4-to-1. Then there's iPhone and iPod touch, which is outselling even DS. While it's not a dedicated gaming machine, people are buying them for just that purpose.
The question now is what's Sony to do/
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage