Fable III is "not RPG"
Lionhead's Peter Molyneux believes that the third game in his long-running Fable series should not be regarded as an RPG at all. He describes the title as of the 'action-adventure' genre.
Speaking at X10 and showing off the third game, Molyneux offered: "I'm not sure I even call Fable an RPG anymore. Certainly not a 1990s RPG, for sure. In a way, you could look at it and say its like an action adventure.
"Theres a lot of drama, there a lot of story, there's a lot of emotion in there - but with leveling up. I love that leveling up. I'm not the sort of person that likes being given a pre-planned character and told 'this is you no matter what'."
More Fable news soon. Thanks CVG.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free