Fable III is "not RPG"
Lionhead's Peter Molyneux believes that the third game in his long-running Fable series should not be regarded as an RPG at all. He describes the title as of the 'action-adventure' genre.
Speaking at X10 and showing off the third game, Molyneux offered: "I'm not sure I even call Fable an RPG anymore. Certainly not a 1990s RPG, for sure. In a way, you could look at it and say its like an action adventure.
"Theres a lot of drama, there a lot of story, there's a lot of emotion in there - but with leveling up. I love that leveling up. I'm not the sort of person that likes being given a pre-planned character and told 'this is you no matter what'."
More Fable news soon. Thanks CVG.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update