No Alan Wake for PC
Xbox 360 exclusive Alan Wake is looming ever nearer, Remedy's open-world adventure taking centre stage at last week's X10 bash stateside. The PC version, however, has been axed.
Alan Wake was originally due out on both the 360 and the PC, but Strategy Informer catch word that the title is now only en route to the console.
"Some games are more suited for the intimacy of the PC, and others are best played from the couch in front of a larger TV screen. We ultimately realised that the most compelling way to experience 'Alan Wake' was on the Xbox 360 platform, so we focused on making it an Xbox 360 exclusive," official word from Microsoft offers.
"Both Microsoft and Remedy have long histories in PC game development. This decision was about matching this specific game to the right platform."
Alan Wake is out in May.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season