No Alan Wake for PC
Xbox 360 exclusive Alan Wake is looming ever nearer, Remedy's open-world adventure taking centre stage at last week's X10 bash stateside. The PC version, however, has been axed.
Alan Wake was originally due out on both the 360 and the PC, but Strategy Informer catch word that the title is now only en route to the console.
"Some games are more suited for the intimacy of the PC, and others are best played from the couch in front of a larger TV screen. We ultimately realised that the most compelling way to experience 'Alan Wake' was on the Xbox 360 platform, so we focused on making it an Xbox 360 exclusive," official word from Microsoft offers.
"Both Microsoft and Remedy have long histories in PC game development. This decision was about matching this specific game to the right platform."
Alan Wake is out in May.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update