PSP leads in Japan
Last week's Japanese hardware sales numbers are in, the PSP tops with sales of just over 43,000.
Nintendo's Wii console in second with 36,000, followed by the DSi LL with 28,000 and then the PS3 with 25,000.
The normal DSi console is next out of the blocks with 19,000 sales, followed by the DS Lite some way behind with 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 3,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go way off the pace with just over 1,500.
We'll have more Japanese retail news soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes