PSP leads in Japan
Last week's Japanese hardware sales numbers are in, the PSP tops with sales of just over 43,000.
Nintendo's Wii console in second with 36,000, followed by the DSi LL with 28,000 and then the PS3 with 25,000.
The normal DSi console is next out of the blocks with 19,000 sales, followed by the DS Lite some way behind with 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 3,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go way off the pace with just over 1,500.
We'll have more Japanese retail news soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update