PSP leads in Japan
Last week's Japanese hardware sales numbers are in, the PSP tops with sales of just over 43,000.
Nintendo's Wii console in second with 36,000, followed by the DSi LL with 28,000 and then the PS3 with 25,000.
The normal DSi console is next out of the blocks with 19,000 sales, followed by the DS Lite some way behind with 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 3,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go way off the pace with just over 1,500.
We'll have more Japanese retail news soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch