PSP leads in Japan
Last week's Japanese hardware sales numbers are in, the PSP tops with sales of just over 43,000.
Nintendo's Wii console in second with 36,000, followed by the DSi LL with 28,000 and then the PS3 with 25,000.
The normal DSi console is next out of the blocks with 19,000 sales, followed by the DS Lite some way behind with 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 3,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go way off the pace with just over 1,500.
We'll have more Japanese retail news soon.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine