PSP leads in Japan
Last week's Japanese hardware sales numbers are in, the PSP tops with sales of just over 43,000.
Nintendo's Wii console in second with 36,000, followed by the DSi LL with 28,000 and then the PS3 with 25,000.
The normal DSi console is next out of the blocks with 19,000 sales, followed by the DS Lite some way behind with 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 3,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go way off the pace with just over 1,500.
We'll have more Japanese retail news soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free