Crackdown 2 out in June
Microsoft have confirmed that Crackdown 2 will be released in June.
Speaking as the latest NPD figures were released stateside (the Xbox 360 was in second place), Microsoft confirmed that that Ruffian's sequel will be out in the summer.
With X10 getting into gear in the US, we've already had new footage on the game, box art and screenshots - so this release date news can hardly come as a shock.
That said, a June release is something of a surprise as Microsoft tend to release their big platform sellers in the run up to the key Christmas season.
Update: Microsoft have contacted us today to clarify Crackdown 2's release. Apparently the June debut mooted in the NPD release was inaccurate, the platform holder only assuring a release "later" in 2010.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter