Crackdown 2 out in June
Microsoft have confirmed that Crackdown 2 will be released in June.
Speaking as the latest NPD figures were released stateside (the Xbox 360 was in second place), Microsoft confirmed that that Ruffian's sequel will be out in the summer.
With X10 getting into gear in the US, we've already had new footage on the game, box art and screenshots - so this release date news can hardly come as a shock.
That said, a June release is something of a surprise as Microsoft tend to release their big platform sellers in the run up to the key Christmas season.
Update: Microsoft have contacted us today to clarify Crackdown 2's release. Apparently the June debut mooted in the NPD release was inaccurate, the platform holder only assuring a release "later" in 2010.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year