Lost Planet 2 shown at X10
Capcom have taken the opportunity at X10 to show off Gears of War vets Marcus and Dom in Lost Planet 2, taking a break from the Locust to mow down some Akrid.
They also had some news on Dead Rising 2 as well as giving the games media a taste of some of the title's new weapons, like the already-popular Portamower.
Dead Rising 2 will see official release in North America on August 31st and Europe on September 3rd.
Arriving ahead of the main event will be Dead Rising 2: Case Zero. This is a prologue storyline that will neatly link Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 together as well as giving a taster of what to expect from Dead Rising 2.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though