Lost Planet 2 shown at X10
Capcom have taken the opportunity at X10 to show off Gears of War vets Marcus and Dom in Lost Planet 2, taking a break from the Locust to mow down some Akrid.
They also had some news on Dead Rising 2 as well as giving the games media a taste of some of the title's new weapons, like the already-popular Portamower.
Dead Rising 2 will see official release in North America on August 31st and Europe on September 3rd.
Arriving ahead of the main event will be Dead Rising 2: Case Zero. This is a prologue storyline that will neatly link Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 together as well as giving a taster of what to expect from Dead Rising 2.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title