Lost Planet 2 shown at X10
Capcom have taken the opportunity at X10 to show off Gears of War vets Marcus and Dom in Lost Planet 2, taking a break from the Locust to mow down some Akrid.
They also had some news on Dead Rising 2 as well as giving the games media a taste of some of the title's new weapons, like the already-popular Portamower.
Dead Rising 2 will see official release in North America on August 31st and Europe on September 3rd.
Arriving ahead of the main event will be Dead Rising 2: Case Zero. This is a prologue storyline that will neatly link Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 together as well as giving a taster of what to expect from Dead Rising 2.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3