Star Ocean hits PS3 today
Square-Enix will finally release a Star Ocean game for the PS3 as Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International hits European stores today.
The game, which has already seen release on the Xbox 360 finally comes home to the PlayStation today.
The PS3 edition adds in the option to experience the game with either an English voice over or the original Japanese voiceover and English subtitles.
Square's Larry Sparks said of the new version of the game: "Star Ocean: The Last Hope was well received by fans and Xbox 360 owners when it was released last year and we're very pleased to be releasing this game on PlayStation 3. The epic sci-fi storyline and superb graphics will make it an essential release for many PS3 owners."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch