Star Ocean hits PS3 today
Square-Enix will finally release a Star Ocean game for the PS3 as Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International hits European stores today.
The game, which has already seen release on the Xbox 360 finally comes home to the PlayStation today.
The PS3 edition adds in the option to experience the game with either an English voice over or the original Japanese voiceover and English subtitles.
Square's Larry Sparks said of the new version of the game: "Star Ocean: The Last Hope was well received by fans and Xbox 360 owners when it was released last year and we're very pleased to be releasing this game on PlayStation 3. The epic sci-fi storyline and superb graphics will make it an essential release for many PS3 owners."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer