Star Ocean hits PS3 today
Square-Enix will finally release a Star Ocean game for the PS3 as Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International hits European stores today.
The game, which has already seen release on the Xbox 360 finally comes home to the PlayStation today.
The PS3 edition adds in the option to experience the game with either an English voice over or the original Japanese voiceover and English subtitles.
Square's Larry Sparks said of the new version of the game: "Star Ocean: The Last Hope was well received by fans and Xbox 360 owners when it was released last year and we're very pleased to be releasing this game on PlayStation 3. The epic sci-fi storyline and superb graphics will make it an essential release for many PS3 owners."
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent