Star Ocean hits PS3 today
Square-Enix will finally release a Star Ocean game for the PS3 as Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International hits European stores today.
The game, which has already seen release on the Xbox 360 finally comes home to the PlayStation today.
The PS3 edition adds in the option to experience the game with either an English voice over or the original Japanese voiceover and English subtitles.
Square's Larry Sparks said of the new version of the game: "Star Ocean: The Last Hope was well received by fans and Xbox 360 owners when it was released last year and we're very pleased to be releasing this game on PlayStation 3. The epic sci-fi storyline and superb graphics will make it an essential release for many PS3 owners."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue