Star Ocean hits PS3 today
Square-Enix will finally release a Star Ocean game for the PS3 as Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International hits European stores today.
The game, which has already seen release on the Xbox 360 finally comes home to the PlayStation today.
The PS3 edition adds in the option to experience the game with either an English voice over or the original Japanese voiceover and English subtitles.
Square's Larry Sparks said of the new version of the game: "Star Ocean: The Last Hope was well received by fans and Xbox 360 owners when it was released last year and we're very pleased to be releasing this game on PlayStation 3. The epic sci-fi storyline and superb graphics will make it an essential release for many PS3 owners."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title