360 getting Splinter Cell and FFXIII bundles
Microsoft seem to have two new Xbox 360 bundles in the works to follow on from the Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2 packs that were available at Christmas.
According to Ars Technica the new bundles will be in support of the launches of Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Both bundles will feature the new 250GB HDD Elite models, 2 black controllers and 1 wired headset.
Neither will feature unique artwork but the machines will be available alongside their respective release dates of March 9th for FF XIII and April 13th for Splinter Cell.
Both bundles will retail at 399.99 USD. UK releases have not been confirmed yet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer