360 getting Splinter Cell and FFXIII bundles
Microsoft seem to have two new Xbox 360 bundles in the works to follow on from the Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2 packs that were available at Christmas.
According to Ars Technica the new bundles will be in support of the launches of Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Both bundles will feature the new 250GB HDD Elite models, 2 black controllers and 1 wired headset.
Neither will feature unique artwork but the machines will be available alongside their respective release dates of March 9th for FF XIII and April 13th for Splinter Cell.
Both bundles will retail at 399.99 USD. UK releases have not been confirmed yet.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title