360 getting Splinter Cell and FFXIII bundles
Microsoft seem to have two new Xbox 360 bundles in the works to follow on from the Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2 packs that were available at Christmas.
According to Ars Technica the new bundles will be in support of the launches of Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Both bundles will feature the new 250GB HDD Elite models, 2 black controllers and 1 wired headset.
Neither will feature unique artwork but the machines will be available alongside their respective release dates of March 9th for FF XIII and April 13th for Splinter Cell.
Both bundles will retail at 399.99 USD. UK releases have not been confirmed yet.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year