360 getting Splinter Cell and FFXIII bundles
Microsoft seem to have two new Xbox 360 bundles in the works to follow on from the Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2 packs that were available at Christmas.
According to Ars Technica the new bundles will be in support of the launches of Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Both bundles will feature the new 250GB HDD Elite models, 2 black controllers and 1 wired headset.
Neither will feature unique artwork but the machines will be available alongside their respective release dates of March 9th for FF XIII and April 13th for Splinter Cell.
Both bundles will retail at 399.99 USD. UK releases have not been confirmed yet.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One