Call of Duty returns this November
Bobby Kotick has announced the now annual return of the Call of Duty franchise.
Call of Duty will be back this November with a new instalment (surprise, surprise) as Kotick told investors recently.
This will be the third title in the series to be developed by Treyarch Studios, following on from their work on World at War.
Activision's CEO did not give specifics but the new Call of Duty title is rumoured to be set in Vietnam this time around.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan