Deus Ex 3 to feature at GDC 2010
Deus Ex 3 is set to feature at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
Eidos Montreal's Jonathan Jacques-Belletete, the game's art director, is set to talk about the game and how it creates a near-future cyberpunk setting in his presentation to the Summit at San Francisco's Moscone Centre this year.
The speech will be the first real taste of what the new Deus Ex game will be like.
Belletete said: "[I] will discuss the creative underpinnings behind the unique blend of art style that combines the past, present and future in the next evolution of the Deus Ex franchise."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny