Deus Ex 3 to feature at GDC 2010
Deus Ex 3 is set to feature at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
Eidos Montreal's Jonathan Jacques-Belletete, the game's art director, is set to talk about the game and how it creates a near-future cyberpunk setting in his presentation to the Summit at San Francisco's Moscone Centre this year.
The speech will be the first real taste of what the new Deus Ex game will be like.
Belletete said: "[I] will discuss the creative underpinnings behind the unique blend of art style that combines the past, present and future in the next evolution of the Deus Ex franchise."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto