Deus Ex 3 to feature at GDC 2010
Deus Ex 3 is set to feature at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
Eidos Montreal's Jonathan Jacques-Belletete, the game's art director, is set to talk about the game and how it creates a near-future cyberpunk setting in his presentation to the Summit at San Francisco's Moscone Centre this year.
The speech will be the first real taste of what the new Deus Ex game will be like.
Belletete said: "[I] will discuss the creative underpinnings behind the unique blend of art style that combines the past, present and future in the next evolution of the Deus Ex franchise."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey