Deus Ex 3 to feature at GDC 2010
Deus Ex 3 is set to feature at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
Eidos Montreal's Jonathan Jacques-Belletete, the game's art director, is set to talk about the game and how it creates a near-future cyberpunk setting in his presentation to the Summit at San Francisco's Moscone Centre this year.
The speech will be the first real taste of what the new Deus Ex game will be like.
Belletete said: "[I] will discuss the creative underpinnings behind the unique blend of art style that combines the past, present and future in the next evolution of the Deus Ex franchise."
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year