Deus Ex 3 to feature at GDC 2010
Deus Ex 3 is set to feature at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
Eidos Montreal's Jonathan Jacques-Belletete, the game's art director, is set to talk about the game and how it creates a near-future cyberpunk setting in his presentation to the Summit at San Francisco's Moscone Centre this year.
The speech will be the first real taste of what the new Deus Ex game will be like.
Belletete said: "[I] will discuss the creative underpinnings behind the unique blend of art style that combines the past, present and future in the next evolution of the Deus Ex franchise."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter