Existing PS3 games to get motion control
As well as the ten or so launch titles to be available for Sony's new motion controller on PS3, the platform holder will also be patching existing titles to add motion control.
Sony are promising motion controller updates for LittleBigPlanet, PAIN, Flower and Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition.
Senior VP for Sony Worldwide Studios Europe, Michael Denny told the UK's Official PlayStation Magazine of the excitement of applying the technology to both new and old franchises.
Denny enthused: "When you give our development teams exciting new technology, it's great to see the experiences they come up with. And that's both in terms of new concepts and new games, but also the application of those technologies to our existing franchises."
"We are both working on new games and looking at applications to our existing franchises," added Denny, hinting that there were more updates in the pipeline.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine