Existing PS3 games to get motion control
As well as the ten or so launch titles to be available for Sony's new motion controller on PS3, the platform holder will also be patching existing titles to add motion control.
Sony are promising motion controller updates for LittleBigPlanet, PAIN, Flower and Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition.
Senior VP for Sony Worldwide Studios Europe, Michael Denny told the UK's Official PlayStation Magazine of the excitement of applying the technology to both new and old franchises.
Denny enthused: "When you give our development teams exciting new technology, it's great to see the experiences they come up with. And that's both in terms of new concepts and new games, but also the application of those technologies to our existing franchises."
"We are both working on new games and looking at applications to our existing franchises," added Denny, hinting that there were more updates in the pipeline.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue