Existing PS3 games to get motion control
As well as the ten or so launch titles to be available for Sony's new motion controller on PS3, the platform holder will also be patching existing titles to add motion control.
Sony are promising motion controller updates for LittleBigPlanet, PAIN, Flower and Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition.
Senior VP for Sony Worldwide Studios Europe, Michael Denny told the UK's Official PlayStation Magazine of the excitement of applying the technology to both new and old franchises.
Denny enthused: "When you give our development teams exciting new technology, it's great to see the experiences they come up with. And that's both in terms of new concepts and new games, but also the application of those technologies to our existing franchises."
"We are both working on new games and looking at applications to our existing franchises," added Denny, hinting that there were more updates in the pipeline.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage