Kingdom Hearts PSP this summer
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has finally be pegged for a release outside of Japan; however, Europe will have to wait, as the announcement only pertains to the US.
Summer 2010 is the window for release publisher Square Enix told Game Informer in the magazine's latest issue. The game has long been available in Japan where it has boosted PSP sales thanks to the franchise's popularity.
Unfortunately, availability in Europe has not been promised. While a UK debut could occur around the same time as a US release, Square Enix has not committed to anything.
Given strong sales and positive reviews, though, a European release is expected--we just don't know when.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO