Kingdom Hearts PSP this summer
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has finally be pegged for a release outside of Japan; however, Europe will have to wait, as the announcement only pertains to the US.
Summer 2010 is the window for release publisher Square Enix told Game Informer in the magazine's latest issue. The game has long been available in Japan where it has boosted PSP sales thanks to the franchise's popularity.
Unfortunately, availability in Europe has not been promised. While a UK debut could occur around the same time as a US release, Square Enix has not committed to anything.
Given strong sales and positive reviews, though, a European release is expected--we just don't know when.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer