Kingdom Hearts PSP this summer
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has finally be pegged for a release outside of Japan; however, Europe will have to wait, as the announcement only pertains to the US.
Summer 2010 is the window for release publisher Square Enix told Game Informer in the magazine's latest issue. The game has long been available in Japan where it has boosted PSP sales thanks to the franchise's popularity.
Unfortunately, availability in Europe has not been promised. While a UK debut could occur around the same time as a US release, Square Enix has not committed to anything.
Given strong sales and positive reviews, though, a European release is expected--we just don't know when.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave