Kingdom Hearts PSP this summer
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has finally be pegged for a release outside of Japan; however, Europe will have to wait, as the announcement only pertains to the US.
Summer 2010 is the window for release publisher Square Enix told Game Informer in the magazine's latest issue. The game has long been available in Japan where it has boosted PSP sales thanks to the franchise's popularity.
Unfortunately, availability in Europe has not been promised. While a UK debut could occur around the same time as a US release, Square Enix has not committed to anything.
Given strong sales and positive reviews, though, a European release is expected--we just don't know when.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year