Kingdom Hearts PSP this summer
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has finally be pegged for a release outside of Japan; however, Europe will have to wait, as the announcement only pertains to the US.
Summer 2010 is the window for release publisher Square Enix told Game Informer in the magazine's latest issue. The game has long been available in Japan where it has boosted PSP sales thanks to the franchise's popularity.
Unfortunately, availability in Europe has not been promised. While a UK debut could occur around the same time as a US release, Square Enix has not committed to anything.
Given strong sales and positive reviews, though, a European release is expected--we just don't know when.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side