NCAA Basketball series fouls out
More tidbits are coming out of EA's financial report from earlier this week, this time regarding the fate of the company's NCAA Basketball series that has been indefinitely benched.
A thorough examination of the company's release calender for the rest of the fiscal year does not find a new entry in the college hoops franchise. Perhaps it's taking a year off? Not according to EA Sports in comment to Game Informer.
"We do not have an NCAA Basketball game in development at this time, and were currently reviewing the future of our NCAA Basketball business."
With EA focusing so heavily on NBA Live in recent years, it's not surprising that the NCAA series has suffered. It doesn't look like there's much hope for this one.
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe