NCAA Basketball series fouls out
More tidbits are coming out of EA's financial report from earlier this week, this time regarding the fate of the company's NCAA Basketball series that has been indefinitely benched.
A thorough examination of the company's release calender for the rest of the fiscal year does not find a new entry in the college hoops franchise. Perhaps it's taking a year off? Not according to EA Sports in comment to Game Informer.
"We do not have an NCAA Basketball game in development at this time, and were currently reviewing the future of our NCAA Basketball business."
With EA focusing so heavily on NBA Live in recent years, it's not surprising that the NCAA series has suffered. It doesn't look like there's much hope for this one.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year