NCAA Basketball series fouls out
More tidbits are coming out of EA's financial report from earlier this week, this time regarding the fate of the company's NCAA Basketball series that has been indefinitely benched.
A thorough examination of the company's release calender for the rest of the fiscal year does not find a new entry in the college hoops franchise. Perhaps it's taking a year off? Not according to EA Sports in comment to Game Informer.
"We do not have an NCAA Basketball game in development at this time, and were currently reviewing the future of our NCAA Basketball business."
With EA focusing so heavily on NBA Live in recent years, it's not surprising that the NCAA series has suffered. It doesn't look like there's much hope for this one.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching