Forza 3 passes Gran Turismo PSP
Forza Motorsport 3 has eclipse 2 million copies sold since its October release, putting it just slightly ahead of handheld rival Gran Turismo PSP.
Microsoft made the announcement today, likely damage control following the release of lifetime sales data for competing series Gran Turismo that showed it outclassing Forza Motorsport.
That Forza Motorsport 3 has sold 2 million copies is a great thing, though it's not totally fair to compare it with the 1.8 million Gran Turismo copies bought on PSP. After all, PSP is a handheld and Xbox 360 is a console.
The real test of strength will come this autumn when Sony has promised to release the much-delayed Gran Turismo 5 for PS3.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat