Forza 3 passes Gran Turismo PSP
Forza Motorsport 3 has eclipse 2 million copies sold since its October release, putting it just slightly ahead of handheld rival Gran Turismo PSP.
Microsoft made the announcement today, likely damage control following the release of lifetime sales data for competing series Gran Turismo that showed it outclassing Forza Motorsport.
That Forza Motorsport 3 has sold 2 million copies is a great thing, though it's not totally fair to compare it with the 1.8 million Gran Turismo copies bought on PSP. After all, PSP is a handheld and Xbox 360 is a console.
The real test of strength will come this autumn when Sony has promised to release the much-delayed Gran Turismo 5 for PS3.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow