Darwinia+ out today on Xbox Live
Indie developers Introversion have finally managed to get their award-winning title Darwinia onto Xbox Live.
The Xbox Live Arcade version of Darwinia called Darwinia+ has been in the works since the original game won 3 out of 5 IGF awards way back in 2006.
Introversion consider Darwinia+ to be their director's cut of the game and it includes a fully integrated version of Multiwinia, the online multiplayer game based in the Darwinia universe.
The game has also been entirely re-worked to make the most of the Xbox 360's unique features.
Darwinia+ is available on Xbox Live Marketplace from today for 1200 Microsoft points.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO