Darwinia+ out today on Xbox Live
Indie developers Introversion have finally managed to get their award-winning title Darwinia onto Xbox Live.
The Xbox Live Arcade version of Darwinia called Darwinia+ has been in the works since the original game won 3 out of 5 IGF awards way back in 2006.
Introversion consider Darwinia+ to be their director's cut of the game and it includes a fully integrated version of Multiwinia, the online multiplayer game based in the Darwinia universe.
The game has also been entirely re-worked to make the most of the Xbox 360's unique features.
Darwinia+ is available on Xbox Live Marketplace from today for 1200 Microsoft points.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto