Darwinia+ out today on Xbox Live
Indie developers Introversion have finally managed to get their award-winning title Darwinia onto Xbox Live.
The Xbox Live Arcade version of Darwinia called Darwinia+ has been in the works since the original game won 3 out of 5 IGF awards way back in 2006.
Introversion consider Darwinia+ to be their director's cut of the game and it includes a fully integrated version of Multiwinia, the online multiplayer game based in the Darwinia universe.
The game has also been entirely re-worked to make the most of the Xbox 360's unique features.
Darwinia+ is available on Xbox Live Marketplace from today for 1200 Microsoft points.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free