Darwinia+ out today on Xbox Live
Indie developers Introversion have finally managed to get their award-winning title Darwinia onto Xbox Live.
The Xbox Live Arcade version of Darwinia called Darwinia+ has been in the works since the original game won 3 out of 5 IGF awards way back in 2006.
Introversion consider Darwinia+ to be their director's cut of the game and it includes a fully integrated version of Multiwinia, the online multiplayer game based in the Darwinia universe.
The game has also been entirely re-worked to make the most of the Xbox 360's unique features.
Darwinia+ is available on Xbox Live Marketplace from today for 1200 Microsoft points.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release