Darwinia+ out today on Xbox Live
Indie developers Introversion have finally managed to get their award-winning title Darwinia onto Xbox Live.
The Xbox Live Arcade version of Darwinia called Darwinia+ has been in the works since the original game won 3 out of 5 IGF awards way back in 2006.
Introversion consider Darwinia+ to be their director's cut of the game and it includes a fully integrated version of Multiwinia, the online multiplayer game based in the Darwinia universe.
The game has also been entirely re-worked to make the most of the Xbox 360's unique features.
Darwinia+ is available on Xbox Live Marketplace from today for 1200 Microsoft points.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today