Deus Ex 3 re-engineers name
Genetics isn't the only thing being modified in Deus Ex 3--a trademark filed by Square Enix Europe points to a possible name change for futuristic first-person role-playing sequel.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution may very well be the new title for the third instalment of the series, thanks to some digging done by Siliconera.
That Square Enix would file for the Human Revolution title makes it a likely candidate for the final release. The last Deus Ex game avoided numerals and went with a subtitle as well: Invisible War.
Unfortunately, we don't have any details on the game, which has been largely kept under wraps since developer Eidos Montreal was acquired by Japanese publisher Square Enix. A possible release may be set for winter 2010.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree