Deus Ex 3 re-engineers name
Genetics isn't the only thing being modified in Deus Ex 3--a trademark filed by Square Enix Europe points to a possible name change for futuristic first-person role-playing sequel.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution may very well be the new title for the third instalment of the series, thanks to some digging done by Siliconera.
That Square Enix would file for the Human Revolution title makes it a likely candidate for the final release. The last Deus Ex game avoided numerals and went with a subtitle as well: Invisible War.
Unfortunately, we don't have any details on the game, which has been largely kept under wraps since developer Eidos Montreal was acquired by Japanese publisher Square Enix. A possible release may be set for winter 2010.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3