Deus Ex 3 re-engineers name
Genetics isn't the only thing being modified in Deus Ex 3--a trademark filed by Square Enix Europe points to a possible name change for futuristic first-person role-playing sequel.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution may very well be the new title for the third instalment of the series, thanks to some digging done by Siliconera.
That Square Enix would file for the Human Revolution title makes it a likely candidate for the final release. The last Deus Ex game avoided numerals and went with a subtitle as well: Invisible War.
Unfortunately, we don't have any details on the game, which has been largely kept under wraps since developer Eidos Montreal was acquired by Japanese publisher Square Enix. A possible release may be set for winter 2010.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive