Deus Ex 3 re-engineers name
Genetics isn't the only thing being modified in Deus Ex 3--a trademark filed by Square Enix Europe points to a possible name change for futuristic first-person role-playing sequel.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution may very well be the new title for the third instalment of the series, thanks to some digging done by Siliconera.
That Square Enix would file for the Human Revolution title makes it a likely candidate for the final release. The last Deus Ex game avoided numerals and went with a subtitle as well: Invisible War.
Unfortunately, we don't have any details on the game, which has been largely kept under wraps since developer Eidos Montreal was acquired by Japanese publisher Square Enix. A possible release may be set for winter 2010.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter