BioShock 2 now available
Sequel to the acclaimed 2007 original, BioShock 2 is now available on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
The role-playing shooter returns to the underwater world of Rapture ten years after the events of the first game, this time putting you inside the diver's suit of a Big Daddy as you battle the maniacal Sophia Lamb.
Joining the new single player story are half a dozen multiplayer modes, all of which focus on competitive play. Deathmatch-style "Survival of the Fittest" mode is joined by others like "ADAM Grab" and "Capture the Sister," which works like capture-the-flag but with Little Sisters filling in for a flag.
BioShock 2 is available now on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC with downloadable content planned for release in the coming months.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan