BioShock 2 now available
Sequel to the acclaimed 2007 original, BioShock 2 is now available on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
The role-playing shooter returns to the underwater world of Rapture ten years after the events of the first game, this time putting you inside the diver's suit of a Big Daddy as you battle the maniacal Sophia Lamb.
Joining the new single player story are half a dozen multiplayer modes, all of which focus on competitive play. Deathmatch-style "Survival of the Fittest" mode is joined by others like "ADAM Grab" and "Capture the Sister," which works like capture-the-flag but with Little Sisters filling in for a flag.
BioShock 2 is available now on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC with downloadable content planned for release in the coming months.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year