BioShock 2 now available
Sequel to the acclaimed 2007 original, BioShock 2 is now available on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
The role-playing shooter returns to the underwater world of Rapture ten years after the events of the first game, this time putting you inside the diver's suit of a Big Daddy as you battle the maniacal Sophia Lamb.
Joining the new single player story are half a dozen multiplayer modes, all of which focus on competitive play. Deathmatch-style "Survival of the Fittest" mode is joined by others like "ADAM Grab" and "Capture the Sister," which works like capture-the-flag but with Little Sisters filling in for a flag.
BioShock 2 is available now on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC with downloadable content planned for release in the coming months.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release