BioShock 2 now available
Sequel to the acclaimed 2007 original, BioShock 2 is now available on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
The role-playing shooter returns to the underwater world of Rapture ten years after the events of the first game, this time putting you inside the diver's suit of a Big Daddy as you battle the maniacal Sophia Lamb.
Joining the new single player story are half a dozen multiplayer modes, all of which focus on competitive play. Deathmatch-style "Survival of the Fittest" mode is joined by others like "ADAM Grab" and "Capture the Sister," which works like capture-the-flag but with Little Sisters filling in for a flag.
BioShock 2 is available now on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC with downloadable content planned for release in the coming months.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto