Dead Space 2 PC deceased
EA has quietly canned the PC version of Dead Space 2, avoiding an announcement of the cancellation by tucking the information away in its financial reporting released yesterday.
In our excitement over Dead Space 2 heading to portables, we missed other news related to the sequel: its absence on PC. The same document that highlights a portable release also shows none planned for PC
EA hasn't returned our request for comment yet, though it seems pretty official given that there's no PC version of the game marked on legally binding financial documentation.
To be fair, there could be a PC version coming out after the console and handheld versions, which means it couldn't be listed on the company's projected release calender for 2010-2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3