Dead Space 2 PC deceased
EA has quietly canned the PC version of Dead Space 2, avoiding an announcement of the cancellation by tucking the information away in its financial reporting released yesterday.
In our excitement over Dead Space 2 heading to portables, we missed other news related to the sequel: its absence on PC. The same document that highlights a portable release also shows none planned for PC
EA hasn't returned our request for comment yet, though it seems pretty official given that there's no PC version of the game marked on legally binding financial documentation.
To be fair, there could be a PC version coming out after the console and handheld versions, which means it couldn't be listed on the company's projected release calender for 2010-2011.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though