Dead Space 2 PC deceased
EA has quietly canned the PC version of Dead Space 2, avoiding an announcement of the cancellation by tucking the information away in its financial reporting released yesterday.
In our excitement over Dead Space 2 heading to portables, we missed other news related to the sequel: its absence on PC. The same document that highlights a portable release also shows none planned for PC
EA hasn't returned our request for comment yet, though it seems pretty official given that there's no PC version of the game marked on legally binding financial documentation.
To be fair, there could be a PC version coming out after the console and handheld versions, which means it couldn't be listed on the company's projected release calender for 2010-2011.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto