Dead Space 2 PC deceased
EA has quietly canned the PC version of Dead Space 2, avoiding an announcement of the cancellation by tucking the information away in its financial reporting released yesterday.
In our excitement over Dead Space 2 heading to portables, we missed other news related to the sequel: its absence on PC. The same document that highlights a portable release also shows none planned for PC
EA hasn't returned our request for comment yet, though it seems pretty official given that there's no PC version of the game marked on legally binding financial documentation.
To be fair, there could be a PC version coming out after the console and handheld versions, which means it couldn't be listed on the company's projected release calender for 2010-2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year