Boll signs Freeman for Dungeon Siege
House of the Dead movie director Uwe Boll has enlisted the help of veteran game story writer David Freeman to pen the script for his forthcoming two-part feature based on Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege licence. The film will begin shooting in Canada next year, as the developer's own game sequel nears release (hell, it might even be out by then).
Freeman has previously worked on games including Van Helsing, Operation Surma and C&C Generals.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer