Boll signs Freeman for Dungeon Siege
House of the Dead movie director Uwe Boll has enlisted the help of veteran game story writer David Freeman to pen the script for his forthcoming two-part feature based on Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege licence. The film will begin shooting in Canada next year, as the developer's own game sequel nears release (hell, it might even be out by then).
Freeman has previously worked on games including Van Helsing, Operation Surma and C&C Generals.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3