Boll signs Freeman for Dungeon Siege
House of the Dead movie director Uwe Boll has enlisted the help of veteran game story writer David Freeman to pen the script for his forthcoming two-part feature based on Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege licence. The film will begin shooting in Canada next year, as the developer's own game sequel nears release (hell, it might even be out by then).
Freeman has previously worked on games including Van Helsing, Operation Surma and C&C Generals.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto