Boll signs Freeman for Dungeon Siege
House of the Dead movie director Uwe Boll has enlisted the help of veteran game story writer David Freeman to pen the script for his forthcoming two-part feature based on Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege licence. The film will begin shooting in Canada next year, as the developer's own game sequel nears release (hell, it might even be out by then).
Freeman has previously worked on games including Van Helsing, Operation Surma and C&C Generals.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced