Boll signs Freeman for Dungeon Siege
House of the Dead movie director Uwe Boll has enlisted the help of veteran game story writer David Freeman to pen the script for his forthcoming two-part feature based on Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege licence. The film will begin shooting in Canada next year, as the developer's own game sequel nears release (hell, it might even be out by then).
Freeman has previously worked on games including Van Helsing, Operation Surma and C&C Generals.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal