New Spore game in early 2011
A new game building upon Will Wright's massive evolution simulation Spore is being pegged for an early 2011 release by publisher EA.
Revealed in a financial report for the company's third quarter 2010 fiscal year, the new Spore instalment will supposed be a sequel to the 2008 PC original.
While not achieving the same hysteria as The Sims series, Spore did sell quite well in the first few months following release with approximately 2 million copies sold. The free creature creator saw nearly 100 million uses.
Console versions of the game are noted on EA's release calender, so whatever this mystery Spore title is, expect it to be friendly toward controllers.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator