Lego Star Wars far, far from over
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars keep the series alive with new levels based on the war chronicled in Cartoon Networks's animated series.
To be fair, this new LEGO Star Wars game treads somewhat different territory than any of the previous instalments. The Clone Wars, which were never detailed in the main movie series (it occurred in the years between Episodes III and IV), will be rebuilt brick-by-brick here.
A level editor and new abilities hope to set this latest LEGO game apart from the scores of others developer Traveller's Tales have crafted. Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups are some of the added abilities mentioned.
An autumn release for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and DS is promised.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer