Lego Star Wars far, far from over
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars keep the series alive with new levels based on the war chronicled in Cartoon Networks's animated series.
To be fair, this new LEGO Star Wars game treads somewhat different territory than any of the previous instalments. The Clone Wars, which were never detailed in the main movie series (it occurred in the years between Episodes III and IV), will be rebuilt brick-by-brick here.
A level editor and new abilities hope to set this latest LEGO game apart from the scores of others developer Traveller's Tales have crafted. Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups are some of the added abilities mentioned.
An autumn release for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and DS is promised.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access