Lego Star Wars far, far from over
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars keep the series alive with new levels based on the war chronicled in Cartoon Networks's animated series.
To be fair, this new LEGO Star Wars game treads somewhat different territory than any of the previous instalments. The Clone Wars, which were never detailed in the main movie series (it occurred in the years between Episodes III and IV), will be rebuilt brick-by-brick here.
A level editor and new abilities hope to set this latest LEGO game apart from the scores of others developer Traveller's Tales have crafted. Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups are some of the added abilities mentioned.
An autumn release for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and DS is promised.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny