Lego Star Wars far, far from over
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars keep the series alive with new levels based on the war chronicled in Cartoon Networks's animated series.
To be fair, this new LEGO Star Wars game treads somewhat different territory than any of the previous instalments. The Clone Wars, which were never detailed in the main movie series (it occurred in the years between Episodes III and IV), will be rebuilt brick-by-brick here.
A level editor and new abilities hope to set this latest LEGO game apart from the scores of others developer Traveller's Tales have crafted. Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups are some of the added abilities mentioned.
An autumn release for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and DS is promised.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One