UFC 2010 details emerge
THQ have released details of this year's UFC title.
For the 2010 version of the MMA game, they have introduced moves from Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman wrestling as well as giving players the option to adopt the Southpaw stance.
UFC Undisputed 2010 will also give players to build fight camps and leagues, train fighters and take pit them against opponents online in a 'virtual UFC world.'
In addition to all that the commentary system is being updated to include more in-depth descriptions of the moves players are using with the new 'Game is watching you' system.
Forrest Gibson makes way for Brock Lesnar for this year's cover.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto