UFC 2010 details emerge
THQ have released details of this year's UFC title.
For the 2010 version of the MMA game, they have introduced moves from Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman wrestling as well as giving players the option to adopt the Southpaw stance.
UFC Undisputed 2010 will also give players to build fight camps and leagues, train fighters and take pit them against opponents online in a 'virtual UFC world.'
In addition to all that the commentary system is being updated to include more in-depth descriptions of the moves players are using with the new 'Game is watching you' system.
Forrest Gibson makes way for Brock Lesnar for this year's cover.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer