UFC 2010 details emerge
THQ have released details of this year's UFC title.
For the 2010 version of the MMA game, they have introduced moves from Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman wrestling as well as giving players the option to adopt the Southpaw stance.
UFC Undisputed 2010 will also give players to build fight camps and leagues, train fighters and take pit them against opponents online in a 'virtual UFC world.'
In addition to all that the commentary system is being updated to include more in-depth descriptions of the moves players are using with the new 'Game is watching you' system.
Forrest Gibson makes way for Brock Lesnar for this year's cover.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early