UFC 2010 details emerge
THQ have released details of this year's UFC title.
For the 2010 version of the MMA game, they have introduced moves from Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman wrestling as well as giving players the option to adopt the Southpaw stance.
UFC Undisputed 2010 will also give players to build fight camps and leagues, train fighters and take pit them against opponents online in a 'virtual UFC world.'
In addition to all that the commentary system is being updated to include more in-depth descriptions of the moves players are using with the new 'Game is watching you' system.
Forrest Gibson makes way for Brock Lesnar for this year's cover.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3