UFC 2010 details emerge
THQ have released details of this year's UFC title.
For the 2010 version of the MMA game, they have introduced moves from Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman wrestling as well as giving players the option to adopt the Southpaw stance.
UFC Undisputed 2010 will also give players to build fight camps and leagues, train fighters and take pit them against opponents online in a 'virtual UFC world.'
In addition to all that the commentary system is being updated to include more in-depth descriptions of the moves players are using with the new 'Game is watching you' system.
Forrest Gibson makes way for Brock Lesnar for this year's cover.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter