New Vegas funnier than Fallout 3?
Obsidian have revealed that they are injecting more humour into the dialogue of Fallout: New Vegas.
Speaking to the UK's PSM3 Obsidian's Larry Liberty told of how they were pepping up the dialogue to flesh out the game's characters and make them more memorable.
Liberty said: "We had to modify the dialogue engine from Fallout 3 to include the types of dialogue and options that we wanted."
He added: "We want real, memorable characters. I think it helps you to remember parts of the world you'd otherwise forget."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3