New Vegas funnier than Fallout 3?
Obsidian have revealed that they are injecting more humour into the dialogue of Fallout: New Vegas.
Speaking to the UK's PSM3 Obsidian's Larry Liberty told of how they were pepping up the dialogue to flesh out the game's characters and make them more memorable.
Liberty said: "We had to modify the dialogue engine from Fallout 3 to include the types of dialogue and options that we wanted."
He added: "We want real, memorable characters. I think it helps you to remember parts of the world you'd otherwise forget."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny