New Vegas funnier than Fallout 3?
Obsidian have revealed that they are injecting more humour into the dialogue of Fallout: New Vegas.
Speaking to the UK's PSM3 Obsidian's Larry Liberty told of how they were pepping up the dialogue to flesh out the game's characters and make them more memorable.
Liberty said: "We had to modify the dialogue engine from Fallout 3 to include the types of dialogue and options that we wanted."
He added: "We want real, memorable characters. I think it helps you to remember parts of the world you'd otherwise forget."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer