New Vegas funnier than Fallout 3?
Obsidian have revealed that they are injecting more humour into the dialogue of Fallout: New Vegas.
Speaking to the UK's PSM3 Obsidian's Larry Liberty told of how they were pepping up the dialogue to flesh out the game's characters and make them more memorable.
Liberty said: "We had to modify the dialogue engine from Fallout 3 to include the types of dialogue and options that we wanted."
He added: "We want real, memorable characters. I think it helps you to remember parts of the world you'd otherwise forget."
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave