New Vegas funnier than Fallout 3?
Obsidian have revealed that they are injecting more humour into the dialogue of Fallout: New Vegas.
Speaking to the UK's PSM3 Obsidian's Larry Liberty told of how they were pepping up the dialogue to flesh out the game's characters and make them more memorable.
Liberty said: "We had to modify the dialogue engine from Fallout 3 to include the types of dialogue and options that we wanted."
He added: "We want real, memorable characters. I think it helps you to remember parts of the world you'd otherwise forget."
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives