Small text warps Mass Effect 2
When played on a standard definition television set, Mass Effect 2 renders extraordinarily small text that makes reading difficult and frustrating. Unfortunately, developer BioWare has no plans on addressing complaints with a patch.
Spokesperson Michael Gamble explains, "We understand that on some Standard Definition TVs the smallest text in Mass Effect 2 can be difficult to read. While this was not an intentional result, it was a byproduct of enhancements to the user interface."
A promise has been made to account for the issue in Mass Effect 3, though it looks like you'll need a magnifying lens if you plan on playing on a SD TV.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free