Small text warps Mass Effect 2
When played on a standard definition television set, Mass Effect 2 renders extraordinarily small text that makes reading difficult and frustrating. Unfortunately, developer BioWare has no plans on addressing complaints with a patch.
Spokesperson Michael Gamble explains, "We understand that on some Standard Definition TVs the smallest text in Mass Effect 2 can be difficult to read. While this was not an intentional result, it was a byproduct of enhancements to the user interface."
A promise has been made to account for the issue in Mass Effect 3, though it looks like you'll need a magnifying lens if you plan on playing on a SD TV.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims