Small text warps Mass Effect 2
When played on a standard definition television set, Mass Effect 2 renders extraordinarily small text that makes reading difficult and frustrating. Unfortunately, developer BioWare has no plans on addressing complaints with a patch.
Spokesperson Michael Gamble explains, "We understand that on some Standard Definition TVs the smallest text in Mass Effect 2 can be difficult to read. While this was not an intentional result, it was a byproduct of enhancements to the user interface."
A promise has been made to account for the issue in Mass Effect 3, though it looks like you'll need a magnifying lens if you plan on playing on a SD TV.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny