Small text warps Mass Effect 2
When played on a standard definition television set, Mass Effect 2 renders extraordinarily small text that makes reading difficult and frustrating. Unfortunately, developer BioWare has no plans on addressing complaints with a patch.
Spokesperson Michael Gamble explains, "We understand that on some Standard Definition TVs the smallest text in Mass Effect 2 can be difficult to read. While this was not an intentional result, it was a byproduct of enhancements to the user interface."
A promise has been made to account for the issue in Mass Effect 3, though it looks like you'll need a magnifying lens if you plan on playing on a SD TV.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3