Small text warps Mass Effect 2
When played on a standard definition television set, Mass Effect 2 renders extraordinarily small text that makes reading difficult and frustrating. Unfortunately, developer BioWare has no plans on addressing complaints with a patch.
Spokesperson Michael Gamble explains, "We understand that on some Standard Definition TVs the smallest text in Mass Effect 2 can be difficult to read. While this was not an intentional result, it was a byproduct of enhancements to the user interface."
A promise has been made to account for the issue in Mass Effect 3, though it looks like you'll need a magnifying lens if you plan on playing on a SD TV.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May