Fable II and Halo Wars get Classical
Microsoft UK have just confirmed that Fable II and Halo Wars are joining their Classics catalogue, costing 19.99 GBP a piece in Blighty.
Word has it that Fable III will step into the limelight further in the coming weeks, so the timing of this flogging is perhaps appropriate.
Fable II is of course the critically acclaimed latest in the long-running RPG series, while Halo Wars is a solid take on the RTS genre set in the Halo universe. The latter also represents Ensemble's swan-song.
More on all this as we get it.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update