Fable II and Halo Wars get Classical
Microsoft UK have just confirmed that Fable II and Halo Wars are joining their Classics catalogue, costing 19.99 GBP a piece in Blighty.
Word has it that Fable III will step into the limelight further in the coming weeks, so the timing of this flogging is perhaps appropriate.
Fable II is of course the critically acclaimed latest in the long-running RPG series, while Halo Wars is a solid take on the RTS genre set in the Halo universe. The latter also represents Ensemble's swan-song.
More on all this as we get it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though