Fable II and Halo Wars get Classical
Microsoft UK have just confirmed that Fable II and Halo Wars are joining their Classics catalogue, costing 19.99 GBP a piece in Blighty.
Word has it that Fable III will step into the limelight further in the coming weeks, so the timing of this flogging is perhaps appropriate.
Fable II is of course the critically acclaimed latest in the long-running RPG series, while Halo Wars is a solid take on the RTS genre set in the Halo universe. The latter also represents Ensemble's swan-song.
More on all this as we get it.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent