Fable II and Halo Wars get Classical
Microsoft UK have just confirmed that Fable II and Halo Wars are joining their Classics catalogue, costing 19.99 GBP a piece in Blighty.
Word has it that Fable III will step into the limelight further in the coming weeks, so the timing of this flogging is perhaps appropriate.
Fable II is of course the critically acclaimed latest in the long-running RPG series, while Halo Wars is a solid take on the RTS genre set in the Halo universe. The latter also represents Ensemble's swan-song.
More on all this as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer