Fable II and Halo Wars get Classical
Microsoft UK have just confirmed that Fable II and Halo Wars are joining their Classics catalogue, costing 19.99 GBP a piece in Blighty.
Word has it that Fable III will step into the limelight further in the coming weeks, so the timing of this flogging is perhaps appropriate.
Fable II is of course the critically acclaimed latest in the long-running RPG series, while Halo Wars is a solid take on the RTS genre set in the Halo universe. The latter also represents Ensemble's swan-song.
More on all this as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title