PSP is tops in Japan
The Japanese are still enamoured of the PSP handheld, it would seem, Sony's device topping the latest hardware chart.
Sales were fairly suppressed last week, the PSP tops with over 47,000 units sold, the Wii second with over 42,000.
Third was the DSi LL with nearly 35,000, followed by the PS3 with 34,000, the DSi with nearly 25,000 and the DS Lite well off the pace with nearly 7,000.
Bringing up the rear is the Xbox 360 with 4,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go with just 1,600. Ouch.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon