PSP is tops in Japan
The Japanese are still enamoured of the PSP handheld, it would seem, Sony's device topping the latest hardware chart.
Sales were fairly suppressed last week, the PSP tops with over 47,000 units sold, the Wii second with over 42,000.
Third was the DSi LL with nearly 35,000, followed by the PS3 with 34,000, the DSi with nearly 25,000 and the DS Lite well off the pace with nearly 7,000.
Bringing up the rear is the Xbox 360 with 4,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go with just 1,600. Ouch.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update