PSP is tops in Japan
The Japanese are still enamoured of the PSP handheld, it would seem, Sony's device topping the latest hardware chart.
Sales were fairly suppressed last week, the PSP tops with over 47,000 units sold, the Wii second with over 42,000.
Third was the DSi LL with nearly 35,000, followed by the PS3 with 34,000, the DSi with nearly 25,000 and the DS Lite well off the pace with nearly 7,000.
Bringing up the rear is the Xbox 360 with 4,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go with just 1,600. Ouch.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below