PSP is tops in Japan
The Japanese are still enamoured of the PSP handheld, it would seem, Sony's device topping the latest hardware chart.
Sales were fairly suppressed last week, the PSP tops with over 47,000 units sold, the Wii second with over 42,000.
Third was the DSi LL with nearly 35,000, followed by the PS3 with 34,000, the DSi with nearly 25,000 and the DS Lite well off the pace with nearly 7,000.
Bringing up the rear is the Xbox 360 with 4,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go with just 1,600. Ouch.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015