PSP is tops in Japan
The Japanese are still enamoured of the PSP handheld, it would seem, Sony's device topping the latest hardware chart.
Sales were fairly suppressed last week, the PSP tops with over 47,000 units sold, the Wii second with over 42,000.
Third was the DSi LL with nearly 35,000, followed by the PS3 with 34,000, the DSi with nearly 25,000 and the DS Lite well off the pace with nearly 7,000.
Bringing up the rear is the Xbox 360 with 4,000, the PS2 with 2,000 and the PSP Go with just 1,600. Ouch.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch