New Red Faction and more in 2011
Buoyed by the success of games like UFC and Dawn of War II, a resurgent THQ has announced a raft of big sequels for 2011.
THQ CEO Brian Farrell announced no less than four big sequels destined for next year.
Among these included the announcement that there will be a new Red Faction game coming much sooner that thought. The new Red Faction title will be showing off its demolition skills at E3 later this year.
Other titles that will be making a return in 2011 are Saints Row, Darksiders and the quirky Wii title De Blob.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today