New Red Faction and more in 2011
Buoyed by the success of games like UFC and Dawn of War II, a resurgent THQ has announced a raft of big sequels for 2011.
THQ CEO Brian Farrell announced no less than four big sequels destined for next year.
Among these included the announcement that there will be a new Red Faction game coming much sooner that thought. The new Red Faction title will be showing off its demolition skills at E3 later this year.
Other titles that will be making a return in 2011 are Saints Row, Darksiders and the quirky Wii title De Blob.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer