New Red Faction and more in 2011
Buoyed by the success of games like UFC and Dawn of War II, a resurgent THQ has announced a raft of big sequels for 2011.
THQ CEO Brian Farrell announced no less than four big sequels destined for next year.
Among these included the announcement that there will be a new Red Faction game coming much sooner that thought. The new Red Faction title will be showing off its demolition skills at E3 later this year.
Other titles that will be making a return in 2011 are Saints Row, Darksiders and the quirky Wii title De Blob.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue