New Red Faction and more in 2011
Buoyed by the success of games like UFC and Dawn of War II, a resurgent THQ has announced a raft of big sequels for 2011.
THQ CEO Brian Farrell announced no less than four big sequels destined for next year.
Among these included the announcement that there will be a new Red Faction game coming much sooner that thought. The new Red Faction title will be showing off its demolition skills at E3 later this year.
Other titles that will be making a return in 2011 are Saints Row, Darksiders and the quirky Wii title De Blob.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year