New Red Faction and more in 2011
Buoyed by the success of games like UFC and Dawn of War II, a resurgent THQ has announced a raft of big sequels for 2011.
THQ CEO Brian Farrell announced no less than four big sequels destined for next year.
Among these included the announcement that there will be a new Red Faction game coming much sooner that thought. The new Red Faction title will be showing off its demolition skills at E3 later this year.
Other titles that will be making a return in 2011 are Saints Row, Darksiders and the quirky Wii title De Blob.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny