Warhammer 40K MMO premiering at E3
As well as completing Darksiders, Vigil have been quietly putting together an MMO based on the Warhammer 40K universe.
Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, announced to investors recently that they will be showing this new title at E3 and it will be big.
Farrell said: "The highest ranking revenue opportunity for us clearly is the Warhammer 40k MMO."
He continued: "I encourage you to come by and see what we are seeing at E3 with that when we fully unveil it," added Farrell. "We think we are going to have a very competitive MMO and as you know, one of the big wins there is when you are successful with those properties, you have a long life on both revenues and cash flow, that's not just one year or two years it can go, five, six, seven years."
THQ obviously think that they have a contender here.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side