Warhammer 40K MMO premiering at E3
As well as completing Darksiders, Vigil have been quietly putting together an MMO based on the Warhammer 40K universe.
Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, announced to investors recently that they will be showing this new title at E3 and it will be big.
Farrell said: "The highest ranking revenue opportunity for us clearly is the Warhammer 40k MMO."
He continued: "I encourage you to come by and see what we are seeing at E3 with that when we fully unveil it," added Farrell. "We think we are going to have a very competitive MMO and as you know, one of the big wins there is when you are successful with those properties, you have a long life on both revenues and cash flow, that's not just one year or two years it can go, five, six, seven years."
THQ obviously think that they have a contender here.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year