Warhammer 40K MMO premiering at E3
As well as completing Darksiders, Vigil have been quietly putting together an MMO based on the Warhammer 40K universe.
Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, announced to investors recently that they will be showing this new title at E3 and it will be big.
Farrell said: "The highest ranking revenue opportunity for us clearly is the Warhammer 40k MMO."
He continued: "I encourage you to come by and see what we are seeing at E3 with that when we fully unveil it," added Farrell. "We think we are going to have a very competitive MMO and as you know, one of the big wins there is when you are successful with those properties, you have a long life on both revenues and cash flow, that's not just one year or two years it can go, five, six, seven years."
THQ obviously think that they have a contender here.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced