Warhammer 40K MMO premiering at E3
As well as completing Darksiders, Vigil have been quietly putting together an MMO based on the Warhammer 40K universe.
Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, announced to investors recently that they will be showing this new title at E3 and it will be big.
Farrell said: "The highest ranking revenue opportunity for us clearly is the Warhammer 40k MMO."
He continued: "I encourage you to come by and see what we are seeing at E3 with that when we fully unveil it," added Farrell. "We think we are going to have a very competitive MMO and as you know, one of the big wins there is when you are successful with those properties, you have a long life on both revenues and cash flow, that's not just one year or two years it can go, five, six, seven years."
THQ obviously think that they have a contender here.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny