Warhammer 40K MMO premiering at E3
As well as completing Darksiders, Vigil have been quietly putting together an MMO based on the Warhammer 40K universe.
Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, announced to investors recently that they will be showing this new title at E3 and it will be big.
Farrell said: "The highest ranking revenue opportunity for us clearly is the Warhammer 40k MMO."
He continued: "I encourage you to come by and see what we are seeing at E3 with that when we fully unveil it," added Farrell. "We think we are going to have a very competitive MMO and as you know, one of the big wins there is when you are successful with those properties, you have a long life on both revenues and cash flow, that's not just one year or two years it can go, five, six, seven years."
THQ obviously think that they have a contender here.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3